Job Role | TIP Sessions Content Developer
Hey there, welcome to TIP Sessions. We are an award-winning climate action NGO whose work spans across waste management, ocean conservation, and circular economy.
We want to expand our team and bring creative and conscious copywriters on board. If that sounds like you, we would love to chat!Website: www.tipsessions.org | Instagram: @tip_sessions
Minimum of two years. Experience working in the social sector is a must.
We are based out of Udupi and Bangalore, but this can also be a remote working role.
One-Line Job Description:
End-to-end development of content (copy) for digital platforms, including social media content, paid media campaigns, website content, blogs, and more.
- End-to-end content development for climate action.
- Ability to conduct research and extract relevant data for content.
- Ideating and executing content strategies on digital platforms.
- Ability to own and navigate multiple projects.
- Creating and executing content calendars in collaboration with the design team.
- Content editing and proof-reading.
- Brand image and identity management.
Content Planning, Copywriting, Creative Writing, Communication Skills, Campaign Planning
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for this role, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following details in your email:
- Resume, Work Sample / Writing Sample, Earliest Date of Joining, Expected CTC